FunPlus is a global creator of interactive entertainment experiences powered by technology, with cross-platform game development and IP creation at its core. Founded in 2010, FunPlus is an organization that fosters top industry talent globally, with offices in over 10 cities and 6 countries , and more than 2,000 team members worldwide. FunPlus is home to talented creative teams who are well-known for developing hugely popular mobile strategy titles including State of Survival , King of Avalon and Guns of Glory .
Please visit www.funplus.com to find out more and follow us on Facebook , Instagram , LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest news and career opportunities .
FunPlus Barcelona is looking for a multi-skilled and creative Motion Graphic Designer that values the potential for working with the mobile game industry and with a passion for visual storytelling.
Your role will be to work closely with the Marketing, UA, Community and Growth departments so you will do many different tasks.. You will need to be able to create and produce quality video to excite better and engage our players. You won't be alone, you'll be part of a strong and talented Marketing Creative Team, fuelled by imagination and a unified passion for creating stunning visuals and ideas.
● Create and deliver video content from scratch, with assets provided by the teams in China or with assets fully generated by you.
● Participate in brainstorming sessions providing creative ideas for other teams.
● Develop concepts, create references and storyboards.
● Ensure all video content aligns with the brand and creates a unified creative vision.
● Stay on top of current trends for gaming, User Acquisition techniques and social media trends.
● We are digital Alchemists! Willingness to try new motion graphic ways to create engaging videos.
● 3 + years of motion graphic design experience in advertising or game marketing.
● Fluent in English, as our team has more than 20 different nationalities
● Extensive experience with editing, producing motion graphics using Adobe Cloud, with a particular focus on Adobe After Effects, Photoshop.
● Basic Level on 3D softwares like Maya, Max or Blender, and Unreal Engine.
● Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate between various international teams.
● Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines.
● Capability to work in autonomy with minimum supervision.
● An excellent eye for detail, and a passion for quality.
● Experience with video editing, post-production, color grading, and sound design.
● Understanding of 2D and 3D animation production processes (storyboard, animatics, references)
● Great knowledge about composition and the use of color to create powerful branding assets.
● A good understanding of digital marketing practices and trends (UA).
● Strong communication and collaboration skills.
● Fun and proactive team player.
● Passionate about ad monetization, performance marketing, and industry trends
● After Effects expressions.
● Knowledge of Spine.
● Knowledge about AI tools and production pipelines
Perks of your new adventure
● Flexible working hours - We know you have other quests and fun activities in your life, as long as you get your job done, flex away.
● Excellent benefits - Restaurant vouchers, health insurance for you and your family, gym and exercise credits, and more…
● Multicultural teams - With so many offices worldwide, you will have opportunities to engage and learn from your global colleagues.
● Diverse team events - Barcelona has the reputation of fun, and this office is determined to keep up that reputation.
● International and expert leadership - You can’t create legends without legendary leadership.
● Creative environment - This is entertainment after all folks!
● And we are dog-friendly!
FunPlus is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. We respect all individuals and seek their inclusion in the workplace.