Motion Graphic Designer
Stockholm Stockholm County Sweden
11 days ago
Motion Designer (Marketing Communications Creative) – 12-month contract
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Marketing Communications Creative team is looking for a Motion Designer for a 12-month contract.
We are a versatile creative team responsible for branding and visual identity, graphic design, digital media and motion graphics. Our team’s mission is to ignite the imaginations of players through outstanding design strategy and craftsmanship.
Reporting to the Art Director, the Motion Designer conceptualises and executes motion and static brand design content for EA's brand portfolio.
You have experience building globally recognised brands. Additionally, you should excel in a collaborative environment, to an evolving industry, have practical knowledge of brand design with a background of motion and digital design. Your responsibility, with guidance from senior leaders, is to use your passion for design and storytelling to create work for use in the media of branding, advertising, and social media.
- Design and bring to life original assets that are at the foundation of Design Systems including logos, graphic devices, motion graphics, templates and style guides for social, retail and in-game channels.
- Concept and develop digital content including rich media, animated GIFs, cinemagraphs.
- Work with marketing partners and game studio teams to provide premium design.
- Understand the importance of aligning the campaign narrative into every player touchpoint.
- Help developing internal EA projects.
- 7+ years of design experience at a creative agency and in-house team.
- Design from concept to execution across digital channels at the highest quality level.
- And able to work together and individually in parallel projects.
- Present creative work, absorb feedback in a positive manner and accomplish required changes.
- Have an impressive portfolio reflecting strengths in motion graphics, typography and layout.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After effects or similar.
- Understanding of 3D software environments for rendering and simple videos and animations is a valued plus.
- Passion for design and games!