Motion Graphic Coordinator (Temp)
4 months ago
ApplyBlizzard is looking for an experienced motion graphics coordinator that has established skills in supporting integrated post production. Great technical, organizational and communication skills are key as candidate must be well versed in assisting designers on multiple projects at once, assisting on all projects from concept through to delivery. The right person will have ambitions of producing content and is eager and excited to support a diverse range of creative post professionals.
- Serves as a direct liaison between Blizzard’s post-production staff and external post-facilities to meet client deadlines and ensure a smooth finishing process
- Maintains editorial standards and guidelines across every video production
- Collaborate with editors to troubleshoot any complications and ensure the project is completed in a timely manner
- Collaborates with lead graphics artist to enforce quality control and coordinates the delivery of finished deliverables
- Coordinate with show producers to anticipate needs of VFX shots, graphics, stock footage, music and sound effects in the pre-production phase and through post
- Responsible for taking detailed notes in client calls and all internal meetings. Provide file management support for post-production projects
- Create daily/weekly production reports
- Export, Compress and QC footage for internal and external deliveries
- Help source post production staff for specific projects
- Coordinate with Producers and IT to make sure workstations are available and ready to go
- After hours and weekend work as needed
- Responsible to relaying / communicating notes to the appropriate people and stakeholders
- 2-4 year’s experience as a motion graphics coordinator
- Proficient knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other graphic design tools
- Familiar with post production, live broadcast, and associated requirements, and standard methodologies
- A passion for design, video games, esports, traditional sports, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Excellent problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Works well under large workloads and managing post teams
- A passion for video gaming & Esports
Submission / Portfolio requirements
- Cover Letter is required
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
- Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog or online album).
- Be willing to complete a test if requested to do so
Blizzard Entertainment has been rated by Fortune as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years running (and our ranking continues to rise!). Our goal is to delight our customers by never settling for anything but the highest quality and providing worlds filled with creativity and adventure around every corner. You are bright, engaging, eager to learn and ready to make an impact. We've been waiting for you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.