Motion Designer / Editor
12 days ago
Supernatural is helping countless people fall in love with working out for the first time in their lives.
Supernatural harnesses the immersive power of virtual reality to let you travel the world as you smash and box targets to the beat of over 1,000 top hits, coached by a professional trainer. With an ever-growing library of workouts across Supernatural Flow (our original full body cardio modality), Supernatural Boxing, Coach-led Stretch sessions and Guided Meditation, Supernatural invites you to discover your inner athlete and have fun working out. Available on the Oculus Quest.
Check out the Official Supernatural Community on Facebook to meet our diverse community of athletes and coaches as they celebrate their fitness journeys together. Supernatural is loved by The New York Times , Washington Post, GOOP, People, Today, Men’s Fitness, Women’s Health and hundreds more, check out our press page for more. The
Join our team and become part of a community dedicated to helping people find joy in health and wellness today.
The impact you'll make:
As Motion Designer / Editor, you will lead the creation of motion based marketing materials to ensure our video and motion content is engaging, crisp, clear, and powerful, and be a critical contributor to building one of the world’s leading fitness and wellness companies.
What you’ll do:
- Create incredible motion graphic and video assets that powerfully tell the story of Supernatural
- Design, edit, comp and deliver video assets for marketing initiatives across paid media, social, product and email communications.
- Storyboard, design, edit, comp and deliver motion-based materials for all marketing initiatives across paid media, PR, social, influencer marketing, in app assets, email communications and more
- Be a fountain of ideas and creative thinking who can implement quickly, laterally, independently or collaboratively.
- Be an expert storyteller
- Ensure consistency of the brand identity across all materials that are delivered
- Deeply and emphatically understand our customer and market
- Have your finger on the pulse of the most current and engaging ways to grab people’s attentions and emotionally connect them to a product story through video
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Premiere & After Effects
- Moderate experience with 3D software (Blender, C4D or Maya), coloring software and sound software
- Have a command of visual, communication and motion design principles, including composition, framing, alignment, lighting and timing, with a meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for being on top of trends across social media, entertainment, gaming, culture and fitness
- Comfort learning new software
- A “test everything” attitude when it comes to paid media, with an openness to iterate and learn which changes in creative lead to the best results
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills, comfortable understanding the needs of different teams and delivering assets that are perfectly suited to each unique distribution channel (social media, PR, etc)
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach to your work
Bonus points for:
- Experience with health & fitness brands.
- Bonus if you love to write & direct
At Supernatural, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Supernatural is committed to bringing together individuals from all different backgrounds and perspectives, however, applicants from agencies as well as corporation to corporation work will not be considered at this time.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.