11 days ago
We are looking for a passionate Motion Designer to join the publishing team of World of Warships Blitz.
The ideal candidate has the drive to push their boundaries, clean work, and proven motion skills.
Motion Designer will report to Senior Graphic Designer
What will you do?
- Creation of high-quality videos, teasers, and trailers of upcoming features, events, and in-game content
- Work with UI and 3D assets
- Short animations for social media
- Support our community manager behind the stage during game streams
- Hands-on our scripts
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of the principles and rules of frame composition, color, lighting, and typography
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of technical basics of video graphics production
- Knowledge of video editing and animation principles
- Strong After Effects, and Premier Skills.
- Solid 3D skills to manipulate/animate the necessary assets
- A keen eye for current trends
- Initiative to come up with new ideas, and solutions
- Attention to details
- Advanced English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for games
- Previous experience in the gaming industry
- Interest in war history
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!