Motion Designer (WoWS Franchise)
17 days ago
World of Warships team in Belgrade is looking for a creative Motion Designer, out of the box thinker who is able to bring fresh ideas and a unique perspective to the table. As a member of the World of Warships team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented and passionate group of professionals and make a meaningful impact on the direction and success of the game.
World of Warships game is a free-to-play naval action MMO that puts players in command of some of the most iconic ships in history. From agile destroyers to mighty battleships, players can choose from a variety of classes and nations as they battle it out on the high seas.
Apply and join us in building the future of World of Warships!
What will you do?
- Produce of video content: graphic design of videos, infographics (2D, 3D), animation, visualization, creation of headers, intros, and titles of varying complexity;
- Create logos;
- Participe in the work of the creative team at the stage of idea development;
- Develop and implement of artistic concepts and animated computer graphics;
- Participate in the filming process;
- Keep up with the trends in software, technologies, and working methods.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in compositing, knowledge of the theory of editing and the basics of directing, understanding of the technical and artistic principles of creating CG;
- Professional knowledge of 2d and 3d design graphic packages: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop‚ Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D (Redshift, Octane, Corona, Arnold) (basic modeling, shading, lighting, animation, rendering);
- Introduction to video design and main global trends in this direction;
- Good sense of style and visual thinking;
- Advanced Russian;
- Intermediate English or higher;
- Availability of a portfolio.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Art education;
- Ability to draw sketches, and storyboards.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade's office benefits include:
- Premium Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group)
- 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company (training through the WG SkillUP internal platform with free access to many external educational resources)
- Team building / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Employee assistance program as per Global Policy
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.