Motion Designer (UI)
12 days ago
- Working closely with designers and developers to bring the User Interface to life using your visual effects and animation skills.
- Enhancing the player experience by adding motion to existing UI elements.
- Preparing animations and special effects for in-game events.
- Preparing other video assets to be used in-game
- Storyboarding and preparing quick-and-dirty mockups for visualization purposes.
- 2+ years of experience as a motion designer, or in a similar role.
- Proficiency using Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, or similar.
- Experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut.
- Good communication skills, ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to fluently communicate in both spoken and written English
- Attention to details
- Proactive approach
- Interest in games, creating rich, cinematic experiences, and video creation.
Nice to have
- UX Design skills
- Experience in the games industry
- Experience with UI design
- Experience with game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, theUnited States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!