Motion Designer (Marketing Art)
Kharkiv Kharkiv Oblast ua
7 days ago
We are looking for talented and experienced motion graphic designers, who are passionate about games and storytelling, to produce creative ads specifically designed for different performance channels such as Facebook, AdWords and YouTube, among others.
You’ll be producing ads for a variety of titles, each with its own unique visual and communication style, while always keeping in mind that the ultimate goal is to engage users and drive their direct response to generate game downloads.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong motion-design experience, sense of composition & rhythm, good fundamental understanding of editing and pacing.
- Advanced knowledge of software such as After Effects (including Element 3D), Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to independently follow a creative brief through the full production cycle, from asset preparation to final delivery.
- Capacity to iterate quickly on concept development through mock-ups and sketch work, for both videos made 'from scratch' and videos made from captured gameplay sequences.
- Ability to follow detailed technical specifications and work within tight deadlines.
- You have an understanding of marketing and user-acquisition best practices and can help us develop new concepts and iterate on current ones in an efficient way.
- You have experience with video advertisements in digital/mobile/game development.
- You can illustrate and/or have solid 3D skills, especially in animation.
- And above all, you’re motivated and have a passion for video games
Important: Your portfolio will convey technical mastery and a natural eye for artistic creativity and design.
In order for us to consider your application, please send us the link to your online portfolio.
- Professional working environment;
- Supportive working climate, a young team with a free communication style and also the possibility to make outstanding performances fairly rewarded;
- Expand your technical knowledge
- Friendly atmosphere and support for personal growth
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperate with more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.