Motion Designer [Game Marketing]
2 days ago
Who We Are
Sitting at the intersection of social networking and gaming, we empower creativity and connection in a digital world. Our mission is to build deep, rich virtual worlds where everyone belongs.
We have been working towards this mission for a decade. We are the creators of Highrise
, the first virtual world on mobile, which has seen extraordinary growth over the last few years and now boasts over 20 million users across iOS
. Every day, the citizens of Highrise come together to hangout, explore, create, collect, and trade in our metaverse, and we are on the precipice of making history once again with our expansion into Highrise World
To build creative worlds where you belong.
About This Role
We are looking for a Motion Designer to join our Marketing Creative Team. You will be creating videos and images to market on various advertising channels, including Facebook, TikTok, Google Ads, Snapchat and others. This comes with a wide variety of responsibilities: creating animated and static creatives, storyboarding ad concepts, and organizing creative content and tracking performance. You'll be working closely with our UA Manager, and our in-house art team as part of the Marketing Creative team.
This role, along with our entire company, is fully remote.
This role will give you the opportunity to...
- Design creative for major marketing platforms like Facebook, Snap, Tik Tok, and more
- Come up with unique ideas and manifest them
- Experiment with a wide variety of styles, formats and messages
- Work closely with the marketing and art teams to receive direct feedback on what is and isn't working
- Iterate quickly and learn FAST
To be successful in this role, we'd expect you to...
- Have 2+ years of 2D animation experience
- Have good knowledge of Adobe Suite, including Adobe After Effects
- Have some art experience
- Enjoy crafting marketing messages and storyboards
- Spend time to understand our audience
- Communicate effectively with both artists and marketing managers
- Know how to accept and work with feedback
- Iterate and learn very quickly
Within 3 months you'll...
- Evaluate our current creative pipeline
- Design multiple animated creatives per week
- Develop a feel for competitor ads
- Develop a feel for what the Highrise audience finds compelling
- Work closely with in-house artists to organize and use our 10,000+ art assets
- Work closely with our marketing manager to iterate on ads based on performance
Within 6 months you'll...
- Develop a high performing creative pipeline
- Continue to iterate on ads and come up with new creative concepts
- Track ROI and other ad metrics to deeply understand performance
What its Really Like to Work Here
We are a global team of nearly 100 people right now and rapidly growing. We feel a sense of ownership over our work and take great pride in what we do. We are not afraid to make, and most importantly, admit our mistakes — that allows us to show up authentically and build relationships of trust across the board. We are the scrappy kind, so we try to do more with less, and we love that! If you were to ask our team to describe our culture, they would probably say we are a passionate group of peeps trying to impact the next revolution of the internet.
Dream big, then make it real.
Be an owner, make a difference.
Build with humility.
Fast is better than slow.
Keep it scrappy.
Always be learning.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Read more about our values here