Motion Capture & Virtual Production Coordinator
8 days ago
Two simple questions:
- Do you have experience in scheduling and managing work?
- Have you worked in a production environment previously?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, read on my friend!
Rebellion is a leading developer and publisher of games, and is also one of Europe’s biggest independent studios operating across books, comics, TV and film. Our Sniper Elite series is renowned for its authentic stealth and sniping gameplay with more than 35 million players worldwide. The Zombie Army franchise is a spine-chilling zombie shooter, and the soon-to-be released Evil Genius 2 is a satirical spy-fi lair builder where YOU are the criminal mastermind!
And those are just the projects you know about – there are loads more!
We are looking for someone like you to become our all-new Motion Capture & Virtual Production Coordinator and join our passionate and talented AudioMotion team, where we are building on the years of success that Rebellion has enjoyed.
Motion Capture & Virtual Production Coordinator role:
The Motion Capture & Virtual Production Coordinator is a new role dedicated to tracking clients’ needs and providing a first-class hospitality service for our clients. You will Working closely with Studio Producer in scheduling and managing the studio teams’ work on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring milestones and deadlines are being met. As part of the AudioMotion team, you will play a key role in supporting the production team in scheduling and organising Motion Capture and Virtual Production shoots.
This role would suit someone who is used to juggling multiple priorities at any one time and is happy to support with casting for mocap performers & setting up shoots, including organising catering, freelance crew and accommodation.
The Rebellion AudioMotion team is an award-winning VFX facility, specialising in Full Performance Capture & Production Services for the Film, TV and Video Game industries.
- Supporting the Studio Team during shoots and on set
- Assist the Producer to ensure projects are completed on time to a high quality
- Work closely with Supervisors and Leads to schedule tasks and dependencies between departments
- Work with the producer to ensure work is on schedule and is meeting internal as well as external (client) milestones and deadlines
- Working with the producer in tracking clients’ needs, reviews and deliveries.
- Assist with diary booking and scheduling meetings
- Assist the producer with casting for mocap performers, setting up shoots, including organising catering, freelance crew and accommodation
- Providing a first-class hospitality service for our clients
- Reception duties, such as greeting and signing in visitors and answering phones
- Compile weekly status reports for producer summarising progress, risks and issues
- Take accurate and thorough meeting notes for feedback and decisions made during meetings and communicate to all teams involved
- Create and maintain any Production documentation that may be required
- Overseeing the creditors process, making sure invoices are sent to accounts etc.
- Ensuring all credit card reports are sent to accounts and managing staff expenses
- General administration tasks including time sheets and invoicing, as well as writing call sheets for shoots
- Help generate and manage the project schedule and liaise with the Producer
We are actively recruiting for a diverse team and continue to develop a culture of growth and inclusion. Rebellion encourages innovation in all areas and we look forward to hearing how you can help us to be better. We would like to invite all demographics of culture, gender, ethnicity, neuro-diversity and beyond because we believe a representative team makes better games and provides a better working life.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a media production based environment
- Used to working with tight deadlines and across multiple projects
- General administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Client facing experience
- Ability to successfully communicate and deal with departments and help manage a diverse team
- Capability to identify and communicate potential problems and offer possible solutions
- Holiday: 26 holiday days annually, increasing with service to 31 days, plus national public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance: Our PMI scheme offers comprehensive cover to access private medical treatment, taking the stress and strain out of waiting for treatments via the NHS
- Pension Contribution: Tax efficient salary sacrifice contributory pension scheme where Rebellion matches 4% of salary, plus 10% of any contribution you make
- Healthcare Cash Plan: Cash-back on treatment costs, from flu jabs to chiropractors
- Dental & Vision: Cash-back on routine or emergency costs, free eye tests
- Income Protection: Financial help if unable to work due to illness or injury
- Critical Illness: Financial help if diagnosed with critical illness
- Life Assurance: Financial security for your loved ones at a difficult time
- EAP: Wellbeing hub, including confidential telephone support and counselling
- Active Rewards: Earn discounts and other perks for physical activity, from trainers to cinema tickets
- Gym Membership: Discounts to over 3,000 participating UK gyms, pools & fitness events
- Loans: Interest free, tax-free loans
- Relocation: Assistance with relocation planning and costs
- Cycling Cycle Scheme: Save around 30% of the cost of a new bike and equipment though salary sacrifice tax & NI savings, spread repayments over 12 months
- Discounts: 50% off most 2000 AD merchandise, plus Active Rewards and more through health schemes, from high street retail to holidays
- Referral Bonus: Up to £2k bonus for internal staff referrals that lead to hires
- Flexible Hours: Flexible start and finish times
- Great Friendly Culture: Friendly, creative and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and recognition of the importance of work-life balance (anti-crunch)
- Social & Charity Events: Annual Summer BBQ & Christmas Party, social groups such as photography and board games, charity events including football, go-karting and supporting Special Effect
- Digital Freebies: GDC Vault access, all Rebellion Steam titles, digital copies of 2000 AD and Rebellion Publishing comics, graphic novels and ebooks, physical game and film libraries