This job might no longer be available.
Motion Capture Intern
USA-CA-Los Angeles-Jefferson / 757
7 months ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2020.
Motion Capture Intern
Santa Monica Studio
- You will be a part of the motion capture team that works with just about every Sony Games Developers. This includes Naughty Dog and Santa Monica Studios to name just a couple. You will learn every aspect of the mo-cap process, from pre-production, acquisition, and post-production. We'll guide you every step of the way so that you can find your niche. You can expect to be challenged daily, but will have a team of professionals behind you so that you can learn from some of the best in the industry.
- We're looking for people who are passionate about motion capture, virtual production, video games and have the following qualifications:
- You have experience operating a motion capture system
- You have worked with motion capture data
- You are familiar with Motion Builder
- A great teammate with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- A real passion for this field and strong urge to want to continuously learn more
- A self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.