Monetization Specialist (Mobile)
Halifax NS ca
9 days ago
As Monetization Specialist (Mobile) you will be responsible for implementing systems and economic progression to create a fulfilling free-to-play experience that will encourage the player to invest in your game. You will work closely with designers, producers and engineers during the production, launch and live operations of mobile freemium games.
- Design, implement and maintain strong systems and economies to deliver the desired player experience and monetization to the game.
- Balance virtual products, player's progression, currency sinks and taps.
- Play-test and validate the designs after implementation within builds.
- Construct models to simulate and analyze game economy behavior.
- Provide documentation for all game economy aspects.
- Remain on top of industry trends, benchmark competition, and promote creative solutions.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience working on Monetization strategy within F2P Mobile Games.
- A demonstrated experience in building, implementing and balancing game systems and/or F2P Economies.
- A track record of strong analytical skills with a knack for statistics.
- Mastery in utilizing MS Excel within a working capacity.
- You are a team-player comfortable working with cross-departmental teams!
- An excellent ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- You are proficient with scripting or utilizing programming language(s) is a plus.
- Experience within Unity Game Engine is a plus.
- You are continuously curious with a constant desire to learn!
- Competitive salary scale
- Additional paid time off over the Christmas/New Year Holidays
- Affordable Gym membership
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision care.
- Flexible Work Hours and a healthy work/life balance
- The ability to work alongside an international and diverse team
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge Accepted? Join us and create the unknown!
We Value Diversity!
Here at Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to lend a helping hand. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.