Monetization Manager (M/F)
7 months ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
The Monetization Manager is a key figure in identifying key elements to drive revenue across different segments over the Voodoo portfolio.
You will develop a quarterly and monthly plan aligned with the strategy that leverages all product features and marketing tools. In addition, you will develop, experiment and analyze exciting and innovative ideas and communicate them to tens of millions of players, everyday!
- You will own Revenue and DAU KPIs and will plan and execute monetization initiatives that will motivate and encourage the players to engage with the Voodoo game portfolio over time.
- You will work with an internal team to create the best tools for management, optimization, visualization and operation, to suit your work.
- You will build the monetization strategy, from a data driven idea, through a concept, creative implementation, testing and finally analysis. development of all communication channels, operational launch of the campaign, monitoring its results and analyzing it, all while working closely with the creative, product and data team.
- In addition, you’ll own a product line with a full responsibility on its launch and ongoing usage. You will be in charge of the ongoing improvement and optimization of these initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience as Brand Manager, Marketing Manager, CRM or Product Marketing (ideally in the online industry)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, preferably managerial
- Proven analytical competencies, data oriented and comfortable with presenting data
- Strong self-learning and analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude. Ability to define, measure and conclude A/B tests.
- Ability to generate, manipulate and read data and transform it to actionable insights
- Strong English written/verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM tools
- Focus on consumer behavior in digital entertainment/games