4 days ago
As Monetization Director, on XDefiant, you will be responsible for defining a long term monetization strategy which respects the core values of the game, and creates an optimal player experience. You are the revenue lead on the game and product owner collaborating with the production teams in order to prioritize monetization opportunities based on key performance indicators.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define a sustainable monetization strategy which is in line with the game’s vision
- Collaborate with the production team to ensure monetization strategy is integrated into the core gameplay features
- Promote a holistic monetization strategy with the goal of improving retention and increasing ingame revenue, while respecting the player experience
- Manage the monetization team: set goals and objectives, define priorities, provide feedback, leadership and mentorship to team members
- Responsible for the monetization strategy and management of monetization features, including store content, design, pricing & catalogue strategy
- Collaborate with operational teams to maximize post-launch campaign efforts
- Analyse the impact of changes in the game, identify opportunities that will have a positive impact on monetization
- Work with different internal stakeholders (production team, finance) to create revenue forecasts for the game
- Collaborate with the production team to ensure post-launch deliverables respect the monetization strategy and timeline
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) related to monetization, analyze KPI reports and share information with production teams to identify and predict trends
- Monitor trends on monetization in order to identify best practices, achieve optimal results and innovation
- Ensure compliance with the Ubisoft’s standards and monetization practices
- Integration of monetization mechanics with other game systems
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Mid to senior level of experience in managing digital business operations or any other relevant fields
- Experience driving Live Services and/or Revenue on mobile/F2P/AAA a must-have; experience with monetization systems and designs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; relationship builder
- Analytical mind and experience setting and monitoring KPIs
- Senior level of experience in monetization
- Excellent understanding of acquisition, retention and monetization concepts
- Excellent understanding of the video game market and its consumers
- Ability to build and maintain organizational relationships
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Pragmatic and curious
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 10 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on innovative new titles with Rocksmith+ and XDefiant.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.