7 days ago
At Ubisoft on our XDefiant project, you will be the operational arm of the Monetization team within the Dev Team and with operational partners, ensuring the Monetization strategy is smoothly and timely executed and that the team maintains a good level of awareness of key monetization KPIs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work closely with the Monetization Director to take ownership of topics or tasks based on his/her guidance
- You are the day-to-day contact for all internal teams when it comes to building and delivering monetization features
- You are the product owner for key monetization features
- Responsible for the management of the in-game offers such as the Store (items push, syncing with QA, pricing and sale management, asset pipeline…)
- You are the go-to member of the Live Team for day-to-day monetization topics
- You will act in the day-to-day monitoring of key monetization KPIs, community sentiment and reporting
- You will work closely with Design on progression, unlocks, economy and with Art on new content definition & production
- You will collaborate with Finance & Producers on KPIs & Business Plan and with Live Ops/Data regarding new content & key KPIs
- You will work closely with UI & Engineers regarding backend tools and with Marketing on asset production for new content
- You will sync up with operational partners on monetization operations (content release, sales…) - digital sales, operational marketing, CRM, Customer Support ; to ensure the day-to-day communication and promotions of monetization operations with these partners
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Junior to mid-level of XP in the industry, in an operational role
- Data-centric and savvy is a must-have
- Knowledge/experience of mobile, console, /F2P games is a plus
- Some coordinating experience is a plus (ability to demonstrate capacity to sync work of multiple teams, circulate info…)
- Some experience or understanding of design/game economy a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution to fully cover your deductible (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical challenge, and eSports competition reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 10 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on innovative new titles with Rocksmith+ and XDefiant.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.