29 days ago
is a mobile games publisher that works with mobile developers to get their games discovered by players around the world. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lion Studios’ creative and strategy teams utilize their expertise to help game developers break through the noise and grow their businesses. Since launching in 2018, Lion Studios has driven 90% of its games to the Top 10 in the App Store and Google Play and helped drive 16 games to #1 in the US App Store’s Top Free chart. Many of the studio’s games hit the top 10 and the top 20 across both the App Store and Google Play. Collectively, the studio has driven hundreds of millions of downloads. Check out some of our hit releases: Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Save the Girl, and Slap Kings.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for a driven and results focused Monetization Analyst to join our expanding and fast-paced Lion Studios team!
- Build, optimize, and manage our monetization setups to maximize revenue across our portfolio of games
- Own and steer our overall monetization strategy
- Test and guide monetization related product decisions based on data and experimentation
- Run AB tests to find performance uplifts
- Lead new monetization partner integration, testing, and rollout
- Manage relationships with different ad providers to optimize performance and maintain/build partnerships
- Collaborate with Product, QA, and User Acquisition teams to share knowledge and improve efficiency and output
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Math, or other quantitative major (or equivalent skill set)
- Advanced excel skills and ability to grasp new tools, dashboards, and frameworks for data analysis
- Strong analytical mindset and quantitative problem solving ability
- Fundamental understanding of statistics
- Relentless attention to detail
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize, own, and execute on many projects simultaneously
- Flexible team-player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Experience in mobile monetization/growth and mobile gaming
- A passion for video games
- Experience with QA Testing and using Charles Proxy
- Experience with Python or other object-oriented programming languages
- Ability to identify repetitive tasks and develop/adapt/improve scripts that automate them
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home stipend each paycheck
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.