12 days ago
Kwalee is a leading independent mobile game developer and publisher based in Leamington Spa – the UK’s biggest gaming hub outside Greater London and a great place to live – along with growing teams in Bangalore and Beijing.
Now the largest hypercasual games publisher in the UK, Kwalee is a company known globally thanks to half a billion downloads for hit mobile games including Draw it, Bake it, Shootout 3D, Rocket Sky and many more. These successes have driven rapid growth in recent years and with exciting new projects in the works for Nintendo Switch and PC alongside the studio's hypercasual specialism, Kwalee shows no signs of slowing down!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of mobile gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays. Could your idea be the next global hit?
You'll be part of a team that will be based in the new office that we're going to open in Bangalore.
As a Monetisation Analyst you are responsible for keeping our monetisation stack healthy, while working with internal teams and external partners to evolve and improve our monetisation methods.
What you tell your friends you do
“I ensure Kwalee is making as much money as humanly possible! Negotiating deals, tweaking performance and driving new initiatives are all my specialities.”
What you will really be doing
- Managing ad monetisation aspects of our games including setup, management and optimisation
- Maximise the global revenue and profit margins on our mobile game portfolio
- Be the go-to contact for overall and game-specific ad monetisation performance information
- Devise and execute analysis on our monetisation setup in order to highlight opportunities and improve methodology
- Work within the User Acquisition and Monetisation team, providing UA & Monetisation executives with the information they need to launch and sustain hit games
- Help develop monetisation best practices for our wider team and ensure they’re followed
- Assist the Monetisation Manager in developing overarching monetisation strategy, with input from senior staff
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to understand the specialist roles that are required and our company culture
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 100 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- At least 1 year of experience with mobile ad monetisation management/analysis, either within an app publisher or an ad network
- Experience working across multiple teams with ability to organise and manage
- Strong analytical skills; comfortable drawing conclusions from data
- People-person with excellent communication skills
- Passion for mobile games
We offer a generous benefits package to all our employees that includes a team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment among other perks.
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.