This job might no longer be available.
13 days ago
We are looking for a Gameplay Animator skilled at creating both realistic and stylized motion for in-game characters (humanoid, creature, or plant). You will create high-quality content utilizing both hand-key animation and motion capture data. You will develop animations that support gameplay and visuals, implementing and iterating on animation assets in-game. You will collaborate with your team to create a dynamic, player-centric experience, troubleshooting, and solving animation issues with all departments and organizing and prioritizing animation tasks.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience as an animator in game development
- Work on at least one shipped AAA title
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and character anatomy
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Able to take direction and implement feedback
- Ability to think outside the box to come up with more efficient techniques
- Mentor junior and mid-level animators and provide feedback on best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Passion for Games
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Artistic skills in storyboarding, previs, figure study, gesture drawing, illustration, and painting
- Technical skills in rigging, scripting, facial animation, and lip-syncing, proficient in Maya and Motionbuilder
- Familiarity with Unreal 4 or similar game engine
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare (Vitality) and BUPA dental insurance for PCF's employees and their families.
- Access to wellbeing platform - Gympass for employees and family members.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Online Polish and English language classes.
- Access to the pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Maverick is a Triple-A game developed in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Bulletstorm VR - an exciting VR version of our cult-classic shooter.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Project Maverick is a yet unannounced AAA game developed with Microsoft. The game development involves our European and North American teams.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.