This job might no longer be available.
Moderation and Social Care Specialist
3 months ago
We are looking for a Moderation and Social Care Specialist who can assist players with product issues, monitor player interactions and help to maintain a high level of player retention. The Moderation and Social Care Specialist will be responsible for responding to our player base on several online platforms and escalating issues to our support team and production teams as required. The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our games and policies as well as be comfortable communicating with customers in several different online environments autonomously.
What does it mean to be a Moderation and Social Care Specialist at Ludia?
- Engage with customers in the app stores;
- Monitor and manage forums;
- Monitor in-game chats and user-created content;
- Create and maintain internal documentation;
- Work closely with internal teams, producers, community managers, and customer support;
- Work autonomously on assigned tasks;
- Manage off-site agents and moderators.
What we are looking for
You need to have:
- 4+ years of experience in customer service;
- 2+ years in the video game industry (preferred);
- Excellent organizational, deductive thinking, troubleshooting, computer, collaboration, and communications skills;
- Familiarity with forums, moderation, and social media.
Even better if you have:
- Familiarity with Apple and Android devices;
- Familiarity with Google apps (Sheets, Docs, etc) and Jira.
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you ?
Because we take great care of our Ludians !
Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- Fridays’ 5@7 in our lounge in presence of the beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 12 years ago, the company welcomes more than 300 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker » by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !