12 days ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What you’ll do
As a Moderation Lead on Fortnite, you will be the subject matter expert for moderation of our Creative mode and future endeavors in Fortnite. Collaborating with Publishing, Development, Design, Operations, and Epic Global Moderation teams, you will also be an integral part of building the foundation for the Metaverse, developing safety standards and policies, implementing processes, tools, and scalability plans in continuous alignment with the Fortnite vision and roadmap.
In this role, you will
- Enforce - Fortnite Creative content moderation policies and processes, guidelines, runbooks, appeals process, and edge case scenario planning. Relationship with Epic Global Moderation team, liaising with internal stakeholders and partners regarding all things related to Fortnight Creative content moderation.
- Collaborate - With stakeholders such as publishing, developers, community, operations and Epic Global Moderation to ensure continuous alignment with the Fortnite vision and content moderation best practices.
Execute - Be the lead for the results of Fortnite Creative content moderation. Work directly with the Epic Global Moderation team to monitor and collect data from moderation tickets and the user-generated islands, and make necessary adjustments to provide creators and partners with the best in-game experience possible.
What we’re looking for
- Experience as a content moderation lead managing internal resources as well as external resources
- Maintain and optimize our services, tools, processes and policies in accordance with our Epic Global Moderation team best practices
- 3+ years of relevant work experience, in game or entertainment industry
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Mentally strong and having a keen emotional intelligence
- Flexibility and the ability to delivery excellence amidst constant change
- Driven to do great work, and leave things better than found
- Passionate about doing the right thing, not afraid to say NO and knowing how to take calculated risks to create maximum impact
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.