Chengdu Sichuan cn
14 days ago
Purpose of the position:
The 3D Model Artist produces autonomously the modeling and texturing of 3D objects, characters and the graphical content of levels in accordance with the artistic direction and production deadlines.
- Cooperate with Art director, Animators, Riggers, Game Designers, and Engineers to complete tasks according to the production plan approved by management.
- When assigned a task, work with your lead to create a plan and schedule for both internal and external.
- Cooperate with venders on feedbacks and daily communications
- Build and UVWmap efficient models in 3D Studio Max
- Create high quality textures in Substance and Photoshop
- Work within the technical limitations of a variety of game engines
- Match the required art style of a project
- Cooperate with other artists to streamline the art creation process
- Communicate the progress of your work to your peers, customers, and leads.
- Correct defects discovered by QC or your customers in a timely fashion.
- Provide self-assessment on how to improve your own performance.
- Extensive knowledge of low-poly and high-poly modeling techniques in 3D Studio Max.
- Good understanding for Animation and rigging limitations for Modeling creation
- Strong high mesh sculpting abilities in software such as Zbrush.
- Extensive experience with texture painting in Substance and Photoshop.
- Ability to create and texture a 3D model from an image or description.
- Must be creative and be able to adapt to a variety of art styles.
- Good understanding of anatomy, architecture, color, shape, scale, silhouette, proportion.
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices.
- Ability to work independently or as a team player.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, Powerpoint).
- Good organization, time management, problem-solving, and cross-department communication skills.
- Must be responsible, proactive, accountable, and personable.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges.
- Passion for creating and playing games, no matter what platform or genre.
- English skills a plus.
Established in 2008, Ubisoft Chengdu is one of the key game studios in western China and a full-fledged production center, with over 320 talents contributing to Ubisoft’s line-up. We have a strong track record of co-development on Ubisoft’s biggest brands such as Assassin’s Creed®, Skull and Bones™ and For Honor®, as well as developing casual games such as Rabbids party game and bringing hit titles to Switch.
Meanwhile, we are also a pioneer in cutting-edge technology driving Ubisoft’s “games as a service (GAAS)” ethos. Chengdu’s technology team develops products that empower production teams to make educated, data-driven decisions on hit Ubisoft brands.
To find out more, please visit our website: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com or our WeChat account (UBISOFT育碧or 育碧招聘), or contact us for application by: firstname.lastname@example.org
同时，育碧成都工作室也是研发前沿性技术的领军者，其“Games As A Service (GAAS)” 的理念带领企业不断推陈出新。成都工作室的技术团队开发的产品被运用于育碧旗下众多知名游戏品牌，有效协助研发团队基于科学数据做出准确决策。