Mobility Coordinator (Contract)
8 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our Recruiting & HR teams help grow and develop our talented organization. We find, hire, and support the passionate people who will shape and build our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What You'll Do
As the Mobility Coordinator (Contract) you will support the day-to-day operations of the mobility team which includes relocation and immigration globally. A typical day could include things such as managing mobility request tickets, data entry and management, email communications, project management, compliance management, and other internal team engagements. Responsibilities will include regular interactions with Recruiting, HR, Immigration, Legal, Tax, Employment Compliance, IT, and People Tech across all geographies/time zones.
This is a great opportunity to improve processes and provide visible impact to our business. The ideal candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with multiple internal teams and external candidates, possess excellent written and oral communication skills and have the ability to work quickly but still thoughtfully. We expect the Mobility Coordinator to be passionate about employee experience with extreme attention to detail, the ability to effectively prioritize, and navigate ambiguity.
In this role, you will
- Provide day to day support to the global mobility team including interfacing with third party tools and internal stakeholders to support mobility processes
- Support with data collection, data validation, and delivery of reports as needed
- Triage inquiries related to mobility and coordinate follow ups with stakeholders in mobility processes
- Support immigration team with data review and assessing impacts
- Facilitate I-20 processes for intern program
- Support immigration team by creating business visa visitor letters
- Support interfaces between mobility tools such as third party vendor tools, airtable and internal Epic HR programs
What we're looking for
- 2+ years of HR work experience in a candidate or customer-facing role
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential information and high profile candidates
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple relationships and prioritize effectively
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, changing and highly ambiguous environment
- Strong attention to detail - accuracy is essential
- Desire to continuously improve the candidate/employee experience and focus on providing a high level of customer service
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.