Mobile Unity Developer - KOLIBRI GAMES BUCHAREST
5 days ago
As a Mobile Unity Developer you are going to have the opportunity to work within the team of Kolibri Games Bucharest – a branch of Kolibri Games, a mobile games developer from Berlin.
Kolibri Games are growing a new studio in Bucharest. You will work in a highly dynamic environment, with a fresh new approach to mobile games, where every little task counts.
You will be part of a small team, doing cool stuff, the goal being to put a game on the market as fast as possible and have an accelerated growth.
Your main mission:
- Implement UI, game logic, and new features in a fast and agile environment
- Write clean code
- Be able to fix bugs on an already existing project
- Show ownership and initiative when implementing new features
- Do builds and deploy to the store.
The professional value you bring:
- Proven experience working with Unity3d
- Extensive Software development experience in C# or other general-purpose programming languages
- Familiar with reactive programming and dependency injection frameworks, like UniRx or Zenject
- Ability to work on the existing code base
- Awareness of industry best practices.
The personal value you bring:
- Must be proactive, self-directed, and organized
- Basic understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools, etc)
- A passion for mobile games.
Our games have over 100 million downloads. Join our team’s journey of growth and development as we are on a mission to become the most player-oriented games company in the world.
We believe in players, creating value and learning. But, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun doing so 😊
In less than 1 year since we started, we already release a new game, now downloaded more than 500.000 times. We are currently working on a new MVP, with a mix of mechanics never tested in idle games so far. At this stage, any developer in the team exercises his / her “generalist” skills, as we are working in a fast-paced environment, where quick adaptation is key.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.