This job might no longer be available.
Mobile Release Specialist
Bucharest Bucharest ro
12 days ago
As part of the Mobile Release Management team, you are responsible for publishing our games on Mobile Stores.
Within this position, you are an integral part of both the Ubisoft Mobile Headquarters (HQ) and the development studios all along any project’s lifecycle: from taking care of the early steps of the technical setup to actually pressing the release button and then executing live operations.
As a Mobile Release Specialist, you handle a portfolio of projects on the following topics.
- Follow planning delivered by your team leader and warn him if deliverables are delayed.
- When relevant, assess necessary adjustments, warn of potential delays and ensure that the key stakeholders are notified.
- Be the point of contact for release topics on iOS, Google Play as well as other platforms, ensure that your management has the right level visibility before and after the roll-out.
- Handle operational topics with mobile studios.
- Gather the required greenlight from each department before submission.
- Upload the new builds and metadata on each backend.
- Submit our games on major stores (iOS, Google Play) as well as other stores when relevant.
- Handle technical setup: app declaration in the systems, configuration of project features (Achievements / Leaderboard / In-App purchases), etc.
- Coordinate with other Release Team members, QC and dev teams for each update.
- Provide support on Mobile certification topics.
- Release management will put you in contact with several studios around the world. Your English must be fluent and you must have great communication skills both written and verbal.
- To handle the needs of your portfolio's day to day, you will need to have very good multitasking, prioritization as well as organizational skills.
- Using App Store (iTunes) Connect and the Google Play Console and capable of handling a full app setup is a plus.
- Overall, you need to be able to adapt to new situations, to your interlocutors, be a quick learner, and know how to share your knowledge to the teams you work with.
- Last but not least, you will be in the heart of the mobile business, you will need to be up to date on the latest news and be capable to share key information with the rest of the company. For this, we expect candidates to have an active interest in the mobile industry and it’s ever evolving ecosystem.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we’ll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its over 26 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon and Assassin’s Creed.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us