Mobile QA Engineer
1 day ago
Moon Active is looking for a highly experienced, versatile, and passionate Mobile QA Engineer to join the team. As a QA Engineer, you will be working in an agile cross-functional team, implementing new features for Coin Master.
We're looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
Tech Stack: Redis, AWS, CI/CD, Postman, Performance tools, Charles, New Relic, TestRail, Jira.
- Write and work with test documentation;
- Production issues investigation; defect management;
- Conduct cross-platform manual testing: Android, iOS;
- Work with in-house and external test tools;
- Perform functional, exploratory, smoke, integration and regression testing;
- Perform API testing (Postman);
- Work in cross-functional scrum teams (Client, Back-end, Tech Artists, DM, PO, TechOps, BI).
- Experience as a QA Engineer (3+ years);
- Mobile game testing experience;
- Basic familiarity with SQL;
- Ability to read logs and identify critical information;
- Experience writing and working with test case documentation (STD);
- Good understanding of API testing;
- Good understanding of SDLC;
- Product-oriented approach;
- Self-organized, proactive and self-taught;
- Strong ownership of tasks and ability to work independently;
- Enthusiastic about new technologies, mobile in particular;
- Good spoken and written English.
- A global data-driven company, with a unique product and strong R&D center;
- Exceptional, innovative and dynamic work environment;
- Full transparency and open employee communication;
- Tremendous growth & career advancement opportunities;
- Influence and build personalized product experiences for millions of users.
- Generous compensation; paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Comprehensive medical and life insurance for you and your family members;
- MultiSport Plus card;
- Comfortable office located on 20, Prosta street, Warsaw;
- Free daily breakfasts and lunches in the office and fully stocked kitchen with snacks, fruits, etc;
- Latest tech equipment (macOS);
- Training & Development/Tuition reimbursement;
- Friend Referral Program with generous bonuses;
- Friday Happy Hours and team gatherings;
- Relocation bonus for non-local candidates;
- Car parking.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.