Mobile Production Intern
5 days ago
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for a passionate Mobile Production Intern to join our Mobile Team! This position will work with our team of producers, designers, product managers and marketing/analytics partners to assist in various tasks; game research, bug triage, gameplay feedback, executive presentations and roadmap design. The ideal candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills, possess an enthusiasm for learning, and be a fan of mobile free-to-play games.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Reporting to our Director of Mobile Operations, you will:
- Learn about the mobile games industry and how it operates
- Help organize and prioritize content for our various titles
- Analyze mobile games to break down their core loops and features
- Provide feedback for new gameplay updates and triage bugs
- Grow as a mobile game producer and engage in project management processes
- Draft roadmaps, presentations and executive communication scripts
WHO WE THINK WILL BE A GREAT FIT:
- Passionate about creating compelling mobile entertainment experiences
- Ability to find new opportunities for improvements and additions within a game
- Proficient in building timelines and issue prioritization
- Adept at using tools or software for presentations and spreadsheets
- A good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Has a data-driven mindset when it comes to decision making
- Able to prioritize tasks and remain productive with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects
Preferred / Bonus Skills:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Working towards Bachelor's degree in computer science, analytics, creative writing or game design
- Knowledge of gameplay genres and up to date understanding of the mobile gaming space
- Knowledge and love for the 2K franchise and IPs - from sports to strategy
- Passion for mobile gaming