Mobile Product Manager Assistant – Internship (F/M/NB)
12 days ago
Within the studio, you will report directly to the Marketing & Live Performance Director while interacting closely with the other team members.
In this capacity, your assignments will involve the following in particular:
· Participating in the design and update of marketing materials and communication tools (newsletters, sales pitches, presentations, etc.);
· Conducting post-mortem analyses of actions;
· Monitoring stories submitted to distribution partners (including Apple, Google);
· Participating in the brand’s website management in coordination with the various teams: content update, performance monitoring, etc.
· Taking part in brainstorming sessions to update and optimize distribution media: update of visuals and descriptions, follow-up of A/B tests;
· Monitoring the creation, localization and adaptation of communication tools via agencies and service providers;
· Monitoring communication media, in particular for facilitating community relations and acquiring users (overseeing briefs, design, production, approvals and transfers between the various media libraries);
· Managing inter-game cross-promotion: tracking the health of the portfolio and performances, recommending and reporting on optimizations;
· Taking part in the deployment of the social media and community strategy: definition of the editorial calendar, drafting of messages, monitoring of performance;
· Sharing and coordinating actions with other departments (within the studio and mobile HQ).
- Benchmarking and competitive intelligence:
· Keeping a watch over our competitors’ distribution media, communication and actions;
· Identifying best practices;
Sharing presentations with the studio's various departments.
What are your benefits as a Ubitrainee?
· Join the 1st company of the latest Happy Trainees ranking #Happy@Ubi
· Internship reward according to the studies level.
· Meal voucher Apetiz Card, 50% refund of travel pass, 1 day-off per month
· 2 free video games, ticket reduction (concerts / shows), access to the Ubisoft gym at preferential price.
Ubisoft questions box:
How should I prepare my application to Ubisoft?
First, read the job description carefully in order to highlight your relevant experiences and skills for this position! A personalized and well-detailed resume will certainly allow you to stand out 😉
Cover letter or not? Between both, we’ll always prefer a few lines explaining your interest in the internship /apprenticeship, rather than a long generic copy / paste! A dedicated space is also specifically provided for this purpose when you apply on our site.
How does the recruitment process work?
If your application is accepted, first you will be contacted by a recruiter of our Campus team for a phone screen or a deferred video interview to determine if your profile fits the job but also to your desires. Afterward, a physical or a video interview via Teams will be scheduled with your future manager. During the recruitment process, you could also have to complete a case study or meet your next n + 2 and some of your future colleagues.
I don't know the video game industry. Do I fit in to Ubisoft?
A lot of Ubisoft’s employees are not huge fans of video games. At Ubisoft, we are looking for people who are passionate about their specialties, their jobs or entertainment in general.
What is being a UbiTrainee / What is it like to be a UbiTrainee?
At Ubisoft, after a training period, you will be given empowering missions which may evolve throughout your experience with us. You can expect real challenges to take up every day!
Being an intern in our company also means enjoying the best of both worlds: the vision, stability, opportunities and brands’ catalog of a large international group, but also freedom, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and the friendly work environment of a start-up.
How are the Trainees supported during their experience at Ubisoft?
Our HR teams are responsible for supporting you during your experience. It involves close HR monitoring (answers to everyday questions, discussions on your career path within Ubisoft after your internship / apprenticeship, etc.) and the animation of the Trainees community (Welcome Sessions, dedicated Teams group, Trainees Week, etc.) and a few other surprises 😉).
I have a disability; how could I apply?
All our recruitment teams are aware of disability issues. Therefore, you can apply normally via our Smartrecruiters platform by attaching your resume and cover letter. If you need any adjustment of the recruitment process, especially when it involves video interviews, don’t hesitate to state it during your application and / or contact the Handicap Mission team by email ( email@example.com ).
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving gamechanging challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
For more than 8 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
You will be part of a warm and stimulating environment in which you can push back the boundaries of both the imagination and technology to create worlds that will inspire our players.
1492 Studio, which joined the Ubisoft family in 2018, was founded by two experts of Free To Play games ecosystem. The Studio is behind the hit games "Is it Love?" and continues to develop new universes and new games around the world. Our playground? Narrative adventures: romance, suspense etc ...: we play with emotions and we aim to be always more inspiring to our players.
Knowing that our players get caught up in our stories and our games is what drives the team every day.
We regularly expand our Mystery Spell (Drogo, Sebastian etc.) and Carter Corp (Ryan, Matt etc.) universes, we create longrunners with Blue Swann Hospital and Fallen Road and we develop ambitious projects to feed our very committed community.
In short, we are growing!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.