Mobile Marketing Manager
11 days ago
Easybrain is looking for a skilled Mobile Marketing Manager, who would be responsible for the marketing and packaging/storepage aspects of the assigned company products (casual mobile games) in order to maximize their profits and secure the top placements in the respective niches. A real opportunity to make meaningful impact on the products with a hundred-millions reach.
- Product’ marketing strategy development (in conjunction with head of marketing and product manager) and execution;
- Product storepage (App Store/Google Play) placement, based on target audience;
- ASO (icon, screenshots, description, etc) experiments;
- Vital marketing metrics tracking, analysis and reporting;
- Competitive analysis;
- Mobile marketing R&Ds;
- Cooperation with product management on the product side;
- Cooperation with design and user acquisition teams in order to maximize product profits by any means.
While the responsibility area is quite wide, we’re looking more for a manager rather than a multitool: App Store Search Optimization and User Acquisition would be conducted within the other roles.
- Mobile apps and/or games ASO and marketing experience on the App Store and/or Google Play (2 years+);
- Understanding of the mobile marketing;
- Analytical skills and mindset;
- Advanced English level;
- Advanced Russian level;
- Common sense.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- High salary with performance bonuses;
- Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
- Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.