This job might no longer be available.
Mobile Marketing Data Analyst, Barcelona/remote
2 months ago
Marketing Data Analyst’s role at Zeptolab is to help its products grow with the marketing team via data.
You will be a part of the analytics team and work very closely with the marketing team and product teams. Marketing is a huge part of Zeptolab success, and you will have an opportunity to affect it. You will work independently, building and testing hypotheses, digging through data to help the team to find a direction and make the best possible decisions.
Our company currently consists of 120 employees, and you will have a chance to work with great professionals. Everyone in the company is naturally curious, passionate and eager to share and absorb new information.
This role is based in Barcelona, Moscow or remote, time zone: ±2hours CET.
- Work daily with a marketing data scientist and marketing data lead analyst;
- Find the ways to achieve company and products goals through the data analysis;
- Amplitude analytics system + SQL DB + internal DB;
- An analytics team with eight professionals with sustainable knowledge sharing process;
- Working on unified analytical tools with the data science team and continuously improve data’s value;
- Drive! (Hundreds of millions of people will witness the results of your decisions and ideas worldwide. This is the level of responsibility on our team’s shoulders, and we’re looking for someone as driven as we are);
- You’ll be able to make critical decisions that will markedly change the company’s strategy.
What we expect from you
- 3+ years of experience working in mobile marketing/mobile analytics;
- Solid structural and Critical thinking skills;
- Strong self-organization skills - “with great freedom comes great responsibility”;
- Communication skills - you’ll need to find a single language with different teams;
- The ability to learn - you’ll regularly meet new things - and you need to be open to learning how to handle them;
- Strong English skills (a confident Upper-Intermediate level or better);
- Time zone: be available within ±2hours CET.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
Diversity is important to us.ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.