Mobile Gameplay Designer- New IP - contract
11 days ago
One Year Contract - new IP!
Do you enjoy building gameplay systems and mechanics, creating fun and engaging scenarios for great mobile games? Are you motivated by iteration to create the best 'game feel'? We're looking for a Gameplay Designer to join our accomplished team and share expertise in the world of free-to-play systems.
- Report to the Lead Designer, creating gameplay systems and mechanics for new sports mobile games
- Propose intriguing and fun designs that expand the depth of content
- Design, iterate, and polish gameplay mechanics, features and scenarios
- Create and tune content based on gameplay mechanics to achieve a learnable, and fun gameplay experiences accessible to as many people as possible
- Collaborate with designers, artists, programmers, testers and producers to develop and iterate features as you champion your vision from concept through execution
- Participate in planning a roadmap for the gameplay systems for which you're responsible
- 3+ years in Gameplay or Encounter Design in a professional design role
- Strong technical ability to prototype gameplay mechanics
- Can analyze and design fun and complex scenarios, and gameplay systems
- Deep familiarity with arcade and sports genres on mobile, PC, and console platforms, along with a personal understanding of video game fun
- Knowledge of current and past game trends