Mobile Game Tester
Bucharest Bucharest ro
7 days ago
- Perform functional testing activities on Ubisoft’s projects
- Perform 1st party standards checks for Ubisoft’s projects
- Use your communication skills to collaborate with several teams (functional and specialized QC, developers, project managers, etc) throughout the product lifecycle
- Create, update and execute test cases as necessary
- Contribute to the test plan development
- Find, research and report bugs by using the testing and quality control tools
- Periodically report the evolution of tests and the progress of assigned tasks
- Assist, provide guidance and share expertize with other team members on projects
Your skill tree
- Passion for games (knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms)
- Good understanding of QC processes and methodologies
- Experience in testing on both iOS and Android platforms of at least 2 years
- Knowledge of test design techniques and ability to implement them practically
- Experience in creating different kinds of test documentation and usage of testing tools and tracking systems
- Excellent analytical skills, proactive, results-oriented personality with the ability to learn fast and show a high degree of creativity and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English skills (written and spoken)
- Student or high-school graduate
What we offer
We want you to give your best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
We look forward to your development, so there are various Training and Knowledge Sharing programs to choose from.
We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way: you’ll have access to the internal games library, to goodies and games.
We want you to feel great at the office, so there are various utilities in UBISOFT building, such as a fully featured Gym, large Cafeteria, recreation rooms, bike rental service etc.
Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system, and to the doctor on-site.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment!
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products.