Mobile Game Lead
4 days ago
Working at Branch:
Branch is building Castaways, the fastest growing game in web3. Working at Branch means you will be a part of a revolution in gaming and will be able to:
1. Provide the world with instant drop-in gameplay on web, desktop, and mobile.
2. Bridge the divide between web2 and web3 games and onboard millions to web3 through gaming.
3. Be part of an extremely passionate, bright, and dedicated team.
4. Have a lot of fun building games!
You would be a great fit at Branch if you have a background in the realm of startups and gaming and share an interest in web3. You thrive when working in a fast paced and high growth environment. You take great pride in your work. You consider games an art and a hobby, not just a job.
As a Mobile Game Lead, you will build and maintain the iOS and Android versions of Castaways.
What you'll be doing:
- Build a process and production pipeline to bundle and deploy the Castaways game to iOS and Android.
- Use native libraries where necessary to ensure feature parity with the Castaways web game.
- Build and lead a team of Mobile Game Developers to build and maintain mobile apps.
You're a great fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience working with iOS and Android applications.
- Extensive knowledge of Unity, Objective-C, Java, Swift, and Flutter.
Salary Range: $180,000 - $250,000
Equity Compensation: Up to 1%
1. Work in our inspiring Seattle office or Remote.
2. Platinum tier health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for by us for you and your dependents.
3. Unlimited paid time off and sick leave policies.
4. 401(k) with employer matching.
Branch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Branch considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Branch is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation made due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.