Mobile Game Associate Producer - Live Ops
6 days ago
is one of Canada's largest video game companies and the creator of Bingo Story, the top grossing game by a Canadian developer. Founded in Toronto over 10 years ago, we’ve had tremendous success and are poised for another decade of record growth. Our company is built on strong values, work ethic and intelligent data driven growth. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day.
To work at Clipwire means becoming part of our future right now. We have reached our current growth rate because we support, promote and develop our team so that they can make great games. Come find out what all the buzz is about!
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate person who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our team as an Associate Producer for Live Ops on one of our top-grossing titles. In this product-focused role, where production and design coalesce, you will support the delivery of fresh, fun and engaging experiences for our players both old and new while always maintaining a keen sense of business value for the product. You will be an integral part of the team, and work with all departments to drive the vision of the product from conception through to launch.
- Support the delivery of the full life cycle of live operations events and features from pre-production into live launch
- Define, maintain and outline requirements for the live operations calendar
- Develop a deep understanding of the player base and curate event experiences that deliver wow
- Prioritize production requirements, create risk mitigations and escalate relevant issues as needed
- Coordinate promotional materials and marketing messaging across multiple platforms, including copywriting and marketing briefs with the support of the marketing team
- Communicate performance of live ops events to stakeholders, identify opportunities and actionable insights to improve retention and better serve our audience
- Continuously strive to improve the player experience by leveraging data and customer insights
- Minimum 1-year experience in the mobile games industry
- Understanding of Agile project management methodologies
- Solid foundation of knowledge in F2P mobile design and monetization strategies
- Comfortable with metrics and making data-informed decisions
- Passionate about mobile games and creating engaging experiences for users
- Highly motivated, autonomous and proactive with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks effectively
- Able to rapidly respond to emergent issues with a sense of urgency when required
- Excellent organization, management and communication skills
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence or other similar project management and documentation tools
What We Offer:
- Full time, permanent role
- Competitive compensation
- Full medical and Dental coverage
- Regular company-paid outings and social events including meals, shows, activities, etc
- Professional and modern office work environment in downtown Toronto
- Rapidly growing company with opportunity for significant career growth
- Work with extremely talented and motivated peers
Clipwire is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.