17 days ago
As a Platform Mobile Engineer, you will be responsible for helping retarget games to different platforms, integrating SDKs/Tools/Tracking into projects and working with the development teams to integrate the new platforms into the development pipeline to ease submission to the different App Stores. You will liaise with a small team of programmers in addition to QA and Analytics managers. The Platform Mobile Engineer is a pure technical role.
Your daily adventure:
- You write robust, optimized and maintainable code
- You work with game teams to bring current games in development to native platforms.
- Experience in software engineering and optimizing code.
- You have very strong understanding of the Android and iOS operating systems and the various issues which arise when publishing to such platforms.
- You have a good understanding of Mobile Submission Processes and its limitations: iTunes Connect, Google Play, Amazon App Store.
- You have an eye for detail, ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- You are problem-solving oriented and a great team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open mind, respectful attitude towards others and their work and good communication skills are a must.
- You enjoy working without direct supervision.
- You have experience working on F2P Mobile products and an understanding of LiveOps requirements.
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4…), coffee, tea and snack (cookies, candies…)
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. Ubisoft Da Nang is collaborating with several subsidiary studios to bring existing franchise on new mobile games and platforms.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.