Mobile Developer (iOS/Android)
17 days ago
As a Mobile Developer iOS/Android, you will be responsible for integrating/maintaining and upgrading SDKs/Tools/Tracking into projects and creating/automating builds for submission to several different App Stores. Your responsibility would be:
- Integrating and updating the third-party SDKs (Billing, tracking, ads, account, social…).
- Implementing the game modification when requested (e.g. UI, Monetization).
- Identifying and solving bottlenecks
- Providing production estimation based on maintenance and design changes scope.
- Managing Game build (version management, record & archive).
- Working with platforms to ensure the builds are deployed on time across the different channels.
- Documenting and maintaining any technical documentation for milestones and internal use
- Identifying and reporting risks at a technical level to the producer and other technical leads.
- 2-to-5-year programming experience, with at least 1 year in mobile games.
- Development experience on the mobile game engines (Android and Apple, e.g. Cocos 2d, Unity 3d…).
- Intermediate to a proficient level of C++, Java, Visual Studio, Android Studio, Xcode
- Be proficient at Mobile Operating Systems: Android, iOS, and others with an advanced understanding of the challenges multiplatform development brings.
- Good understanding of Mobile Submission Processes and their limitations: iTunes Connect, Google Play, Amazon App Store.
- Fluent or able to communicable in English (both oral and written).
- Decent code analyzing and debugging skills.
- Proactive, Organized, and logical thinking.
As a plus:
- Working knowledge of languages such as Python, Objective-C.
- Experience working on F2P Mobile products and an understanding of LiveOps requirements.
- Basic visual software skills (i.e. Photoshop)
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5…), coffee, tea, and fresh fruits
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture also known as one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio focuses on developing a diverse catalogue of fun-packed casual genre instant games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.