3 months ago
Playtika captivates millions of people with its beautifully produced, highly immersive social games.
As a pioneer in the social games space, it was the first to introduce free-to-play casino-style games to social networks.
It is the creator of the popular games Slotomania, World Series of Poker, House of Fun, Caesars Slots and Bingo Blitz, which are among the most popular, highest-grossing across multiple social networks and platforms including Apple iOS, Google Android, and Facebook.
Playtika’s games are played by more than 6 million people every day in 190 countries, 12 languages on more than 10 platforms.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic and growing team in Montreal.
Be a part of the crew in charge of developing new and innovative games.
If you are a leader and a team player and are excited about bringing a game to millions of players around the world (and willing to have fun while doing it), we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering and at least 3 years of development experience.
- Experience working with Unity3D;
- Very strong C#/C++ design and coding experience;
- In depth knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns.
- Strong familiarity with client/server integration.
- Knowledge in graphics and sound integration.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in native development for iOS and Android (an asset)
- Prior experience using Continuous Integration and build automation.
If you are a self-motivated standout colleague with a can-do attitude who thinks creatively, we want to hear from you!o