This job might no longer be available.
23 days ago
SummaryAs our Mobile Developer, you will be work alongside a group of core developers to help build our game portfolio, supporting tools and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have solid technical background as a software engineer, delivery of mobile apps, SDKs and libraries experience.
Your team(Pod) is a part of a department which is responsible for building and maintaining the core infrastructure software of mobile games within a matrix organization. Each development team is part of a business unit with a certain level of autonomy to drive innovation and engage their player base.
What you'll do
- Design and build core infrastructure software for the mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with a team of developers, Technical Product Owner, Project Manager and Software Architect to define, design, and ship new features or improvements.
- Be responsible for the delivery of your team, ensure that developers have what they need to do the team’s work.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
What we're looking for
- Experience in native mobile development, or proficiency, in either Objective C, Swift, Java, Kotlin.
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering principles and design, SOLID and OOP.
- Experience with mobile platforms ,operating systems and infrastructure
- Highly experienced with automated testing
- Proficient with CI and SCM
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Exemplary communication skills
- Team leading experience is a plus
- Provide leadership, management, coaching and mentoring for the team.
- Stimulate hiring, training, performance reviews and careers plans for team members.