This job might no longer be available.
Mobile Application Developer
13 days ago
We built Z League, the world’s first skill-based tournament platform because we loved watching streamers and pros compete in tournaments, but felt that there were no good options for casual gamers like us. At Z League, everyone can compete in fair, fun and meaningful competitions.
Our team works at a fast pace, emphasizes collaboration and is committed to building the best tournament experience possible for everyday gamers. You don’t need to be a gaming fanatic to work here but you do need a passion for delivering best-in-class experiences for users, not just features.
As a Mobile Application Developer utilizing React Native you will be responsible for building the Z League mobile app. As one of the first engineers on the team, you will work on 0 to 1 type projects, partnering closely with our product, design and business teams to build the future of Z League.
- Write, test and deploy code to enhance our product
- Design software systems for new features
- Diagnose bugs and system bottlenecks as our product scales
- Work closely with product and design to define our roadmap
- 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years of professional experience with React Native
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience
- Solid engineering, coding and problem solving skills
- Strong product/business sense
- Excited about working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Z League encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a fully remote team. Visit us at zleague.gg