Mobile App Developer (TITAN team)
4 months ago
About Gameloft Business Solutions
If what is stopping you from applying to Gameloft is the thought that you will work in the world of artists and designers of heroes, well this is what will change your mind!
Gameloft Business Solutions is the largest gaming catalogue with hundreds of games that provides customized gaming packages and subscription-based offers with carrier-billing solutions in 145 countries around the world. We provides games for everyone, covering all channels with global distribution partners such as Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Telenor, Axiata, and Singtel as well as preloaded solutions with global partners such as LG, Samsung, and Huawei.
Gameloft Business Solutions' global carrier solutions are designed to perform on smartphones, tablets, feature phones (Native, Java, MRE), TVs and STBS with try & buy, freemium, and subscription monetization models.
Here is what you can expect from the Gameloft Business Solutions - TITAN team, should you want to join us:
- Be part of a team that strives to be cross-functional, with team members helping each other to evolve multiple skills;
- Great team-work when it comes to delivering high-quality, time-sensitive products;
- Experimentation is encouraged, we are not afraid of failing fast since it will give us additional knowledge;
- Freedom to express ideas and share knowledge we fully adopt the Agile values and principles;
- Guidance from developers that have a diverse background of expertise;
- Personal development opportunities and an international team of experts;
- Enthusiasm and a constant desire to better ourselves;
- A good part of your time you’ll be performing research work (solving real problems that affect real life users);
- Very friendly team members, good working atmosphere;
- Have an excellent work/life balance, after all we have a gaming’s company DNA (work from home and flexible schedule are the norm).
Were your expertise is needed:
- Your immediate focus will be on building high-quality cross-platform mobile applications that will allow our users to browse and purchase content from our digital platform;
- You will be involved with the product from the early design stages up to deployment and operations;
- We are building the products by using Flutter for our frontends
- If you are curious, some of our projects can be seen at the following link: https://www.gameloft.com/business-solutions/case-studies.html
- Do not worry if you are not experienced in the above technologies, we are willing to teach you. All we require is that you already have experience as a developer and are eager to learn;
- Long-term, you can expect to also dive into other areas of the platforms being built by this team:
- AWS + Devops + Automation (Terraform, Jenkins, Gitlab);
- Microservices (K8S, high-performance Play services, noSQL databases, reactive programming);
- Serverless Web Applications (based on React).
Perks at work:
- An environment and project vision that allows you to keep your focus and know the end goal;
- Open Mic Days where team members share their knowledge on various technical topics;
- We hold regular Code Katas so that everyone gets to practice non-project related coding;
- You can work from everywhere :)
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
Join our survey
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.