Military Designer (World of Tanks)
3 months ago
If you have a love for technology and military history, we will be glad to see you in the Military Design and Research team. Our future colleague needs to have the skills to read drawings, knowledge of the layout of combat vehicles, their appearance and internal structure, understanding the technology of operation of units and assemblies of equipment. And first of all - armored vehicles of the period 1940 - 1990s.
What are you going to do:
- work in a team of historians with a group of contractors for the production of 3D models and drawings of military equipment (selection of source materials, execution and issuance of assignments, support during work progress, acceptance of work deliverables and transfer to production);
- search for and systematize historical materials on military equipment (Internet, printed publications, archives, museums, exhibitions, private collections, company partners, etc.);
- consult on equipment, uniforms, historical events for other divisions of the company;
- check 3D models of military equipment for historical and technical compliance.
What is important to us:
- knowledge of the military history of auto and armored vehicles of the world of the XX-XXI centuries (structure, layout);
- understanding of the fundamentals of design and materials of vehicles and armored vehicles (calculations of tactical and technical data, layout data, armor protection, etc.);
- Russian language (C2);
- PC skills, knowledge of text, graphic editors (Photoshop, E-Drawings, standard office programs, Blender);
- combination of creative and technical thinking;
- English or German (B2).
What will be useful:
- technical/engineering career;
- knowledge of world history on military subjects and military conflicts;
- skills in CAD, such as SolidWorks and analogues;
- passion for modeling;
- experience with military archive
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.