This job might no longer be available.
Middle/Senior QA Engineer (World of Tanks PC)
2 months ago
Wargaming is growing the World of Tanks QA Team and is looking for talented Middle/Senior QA Engineers that are experienced in testing complex multicomponent client/server applications, motivated to grow their expertise in game development and complete challenging tasks. Work at Wargaming is a chance to be involved in one of the most popular video games of today.The primary focus of this position is to provide quality assessment to new functionalities of various complexity, stabilize versions, test big game modes, as well as to work with 3rd party studios.Working as a World of Tanks QA Engineer, you’ll be able to broaden your knowledge and skills of different testing types, get experience of testing your own product in close cooperation with the driver and developers, as well as working in a distributed international team.
What will you do?
- Provide quality assurance to the following:
- Game client/server mechanics and in-game interfaces
- Client side application performance and its hardware compatibility
- In-game content: models and scenes, visual and sound effects, localizations
- Develop testing documentation and check lists and fulfil test plans
- Process external testing results
What are we looking for?
- Technical education
- Knowledge of testing principles, types and methods
- 2+ years’ experience in client applications testing
- Experience with bug tracking and test case management systems
- Diligence, attention to detail, responsibility, teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivation and desire to learn
- Excellent knowledge of Russian (writing text descriptions, ability to lead constructive conversation)
- Good knowledge of English (work with documentation, correspondence)
- Passion for video games and military warfare
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Familiarity with script programming languages
- Knowledge of relational database principles
- Experience playing World of Tanks
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!