This job might no longer be available.
Middle C++ Developer
Bucharest Bucharest ro
4 months ago
We are looking for a C++ Developer who is self-motivated, goal-orientated and a strong team player.
As a C++ Developer in our Libs team you will master the coding skills and debugging techniques required to cover the widest range of mobile devices - from smartphones to tablets and you will use these skills on every new hit offered by the mobile devices market. You will get a deeper knowledge on various platforms, from Android to iOS and Windows, and learn what they have in common and what sets them apart, what you need to do and what to avoid when writing truly portable code.
Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference!
Daily challenges include:
- Reading and interpreting pre-existing code;
- Develop code to extend existing shared libraries;
- Support the implementation of the shared libraries in our games;
- Profiling and optimizing software components;
- Work with the team to improve the production process and help in establishing best-practices;
- Document the code and design and share the information with the team.
- Good skills in C++ and at least 2 years of experience in C++ programming;
- A creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize unfamiliar concepts;
- Ability to work as a team player with initiative and openness;
- Rigorous, self-motivated, fast learner and resourceful;
- Positive, results-driven and action-oriented person.
Considered a plus:
- Knowledge of online communication and networking technologies;
- Knowledge of graphic libraries (OpenGL, Direct 3D);
- If you have previous experience with C#, Java or Objective C;
- If you have knowledge in 3D mathematics, (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors, etc).
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Please see our GDPR policy here: https://www.gameloft.com/en/jobs-faq/personal-data/
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!