Mid/Senior Level Designer
14 days ago
Vivid Games is one of the leading Polish mobile game developers and publishers but also a team of almost 80 individuals on a mission to entertain players with great games. The games we publish are developed by internal teams and external studios. We work remotely, having an office in Bydgoszcz.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Mid/Senior Level Designer to join our Midcore Games Team and support our match-3/blast hit titles as we constantly grow them.
Team size: 16.
You'll be reporting to: Producer and Product Owner as he's responsible for overall game design.
What are your duties?
- Cooperating with the gaming production team in terms of prototyping, concepting and creating new levels in our match-3/blast games,
- Creating new gameplay mechanics to engage Players with fun activities in the games,
- Balancing new game levels in terms of difficulty, engagement and fun,
- Collaborating with Artists and Developers to implement new gameplay mechanics,
- Refining exisitng gameplay mechanics and suggesting ways of using the elements in the environment of the games,
- A/B testing existing and new levels,
- Cooperating with other designers,
- Looking for opportunities to learn new skills to benefit your growth, your team, and the studio.
What should you offer?
- 3 + years of experience as a Level Designer (experience with match-3/blast mechanics is an asset),
- Knowledge of level design fundamentals,
- Knowledge of Unity is nice to have,
- Strong analytical thinking,
- Familiarity with Jira,
- English on a communicative level is a must as you will join an international team.
What are we offering?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Opportunity to grow professional development in a team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (office in Bydgoszcz) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, fresh fruits, and personal development budget at your disposal (up to $1000 yearly).