Media Sales Representative
7 days ago
Level Ex is transforming the way medical professionals hone their skills by practicing high-risk procedures and earning training credit with the latest medical devices and diagnostic treatments in our industry-leading technology. In less than four years, Level Ex has exponentially grown, hiring top talent from the video games industry, the digital health ecosystem, and leading medical institutions. Our clients include top 20 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies including Baxter, Pfizer, Merck, and Medtronic, as well as leading medical associations.
We’re now looking for a high performing Media Sales Representative. This position will be a key member of a growing Sales discipline, specifically focused on the execution of innovative digital advertising campaigns that drive revenue. This position will be responsible for selling advertising and digital marketing solutions to pharmaceutical and medical device companies, across all therapeutic areas.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience selling in the digital healthcare space with an emphasis on capes meetings, appointment setting, lead generation, and closing sales.
This role is permanent remote or can be based out of the Level Ex Chicago headquarters once reopened following the pandemic.
- Manage and grow the Level Ex media sponsorship business for Level Ex
- Develop a short, mid and long-term strategic plan for Level Ex’s media sponsorship opportunities
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close media opportunities for Level Ex sponsorship products
- Own entire media sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Work directly with pharmaceutical and medical device companies and media agencies to discuss and understand their needs and then develop customized media sponsorship solutions to drive leads to their business
- Negotiate new contracts, renewals to achieve improvements in deals with media sponsorship opportunities
- Awareness of and perspective on media industry trends
- Innovative thinking that is applied to creative media and measurement solutions for clients
- Minimum of 5+ year of digital media sales, media buying experience is required
- Very strong presentation skills
- Familiarity with a variety of pharmaceutical or medical device companies
- Demonstrate self-motivation by functioning independently with a high degree of initiative, entrepreneurship and autonomy while achieving both short and long term goals
- Comfortable with highly technical demos and product information
- Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented and fast-paced environment
- Display exceptional collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% full-time remote until we return to our convenient, downtown Loop location
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.