This job might no longer be available.
Media Content Librarian (6-month contract)
Guildford England United Kingdom
3 months ago
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
We are embarking on an ambitious Marketing C ontent Consolidation proj ect to identify, standardise and consolidate all our marketing assets to one single location. We are looking for a Marketing Content Librarian to join us, and to play an integral part of this crucial, global project team until end March 2020.
You will be an individual who relishes challenges, enjoys communicating with stakeholders across multiple territories, and working with all areas of the business. You will be able to analyse problems and reach solutions with supervision. This role would suit someone with some marketing knowledge and awareness, who is keen to develop their understanding of an innovative marketing function in a global business.
The primary focus of this project is to:
- Identify content by various creators and collate links to a single location
- Standardise and align content process and structure
- Consolidate content as prescribed to a central location
What you will do as a Marketing Content Librarian at EA:
- Collate historical marketing content links from content creators and producers by game. Input links in designated tracker and established tools where prioritised.
- Support production and creator teams by populating asset plans in line with best practises in designated tracking tool.
- Facilitate upload of content with prescribed metadata to a central location. Validate folder structure and file naming convention is in line with best practice recommendations.
- Support content creators and producers to update existing or new content to designated locations for distribution.
- Collaborate with Marcom Operations’ Content Ops and Content Technology & Innovation to help maintain standard content including updated files or amend metadata.
- Act as the point of contact for where final content lives (for internal requests e.g. Cross functional teams, Intern fairs, Town Halls, etc)
- Manage internal (and external) account requests, create external accounts in tools where needed.
- Perform various support duties for the Marketing Content Consolidation Project as needed.
The next great EA Asset Librarian also needs:
- Excellent organisational skills and flexibility with a wide variety of constantly changing tasks.
- Ideally 1+ years experience with marketing content (assets).
- Confident PC skills, including Google Suite. Awareness of creative tools such as CS6 creative suite a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously and prioritize work flow.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through, pay attention to details, and work successfully with a minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrate instinctive problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Self motivator with strong work ethics.
- An understanding of marketing & digital content asset libraries would be advantageous.
We appreciate the work contractors provide, so here at EA we like to offer you great facilities while you are working onsite including:
- Free onsite gym
- Two annual parties (Summer & Christmas)
- Onsite cafe
- Our very own barista
- Games Area
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please note that the nature of our business may require that certain aspects of this job description may be subject to modification and change during the individual's assignment.