This job might no longer be available.
Media Buying Analyst, Campaign Management
Palo Alto, CA
6 months ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
We are seeking a Campaign Manager to join our programmatic team, working side-by-side with data scientists and engineers. You’ll leverage the latest technologies and design media buying strategies using our in-house demand side bidding technology. Your work will have tremendous impact on our marketing efforts & will be seen and played by tens of millions of global players!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing user acquisition campaigns across various supply partners for our hit mobile gaming titles
- Conducting technical analysis to optimize these campaigns and sharing learnings cross-functionally
- Designing and executing A/B tests to maximize revenue opportunities
- Leading designated initiatives by collaborating with other teams, including business intelligence, data science, marketing art, engineering, or product
- Creating proposals for marketing leadership influencing our overall buying strategies and processes
- Working closely with the Marketing Creative team to make best-in-class and fully optimized creatives, both for the app stores and for paid user acquisition campaigns
Your background and who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or a related degree
- 3+ years analyzing large data sets and taking action based on the analysis, preferably in the digital ad buying space
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge with a desire to develop additional technical skills
- Strong business logic thinker who quickly identifies new opportunities to challenge the status quo
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Understanding of Exchange/RTB platforms
- Prior experience in the DSP or Media Buying sphere
- Familiarity with SQL, R, Hive, Qlikview, Tableau
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.