Media Analyst, Marketing Analytics
San Francisco CA us
11 days ago
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is seeking a highly talented, self-driven, detail-oriented, strategic and creative Media Analyst, Marketing Analytics to support its Media and Marketing Analytics functions.
The Analyst will be responsible for gathering, structuring and analyzing data to derive compelling insights that drive the optimization of our online marketing initiatives. This includes the design and management of data collection and analytics solutions, analysis of the performance of marketing initiatives and their effect on engagement, conversion and retention.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be a thought leader with the Media team and spearhead data driven decision making amongst stakeholders
- Assist Media Planning team, to answer questions on optimal flight length, budget mix and reach / frequency
- Track the performance of Media campaigns inflight via tools such as Tableau dashboards and analytics data within ad platforms
- Perform data quality checks with the Data Warehouse and ad platforms to identify discrepancies, and work with BI to align with the source
- Convey the findings on campaign performance and drive optimization decisions with the stakeholders
- Identify successes and key learnings from the current pulse point to inform the wrap up and help influence planning of future pulse points
- Work with the Media agency on the MMM model and it’s applications
- Partner with Media insights team in areas such as - audience insights, usage of brand lift studies to complement the campaign performance information, multi touch attribution
- Have a POV on the successes and learnings for each media channel and assist Media execution team on quarterly QBRs
- Evolve the data in the Data warehouse by collaborating with the Business Intelligence team
- Create, manage and distribute data and insights via regular and ad-hoc reporting utilizing analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from SQL Server or Teradata environments which will serve as underpinnings of ad-hoc and recurring analyses
- Construct dashboards that allow users to understand performance compared to internal benchmarks and provide a platform for self-service to basic reporting
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor degree in a technical or quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering), Master’s preferred
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on marketing/business/customer analytics experience required
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Solid quantitative skills, and experience utilizing scientific analytic methods, qualitative methods, and quantitative analysis techniques, as well as predictive modeling
- Demonstrated success presenting complex qualitative and quantitative research data in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- In depth knowledge of SQL and Excel required
- Experienced in generating insights from customer level data and aggregated data sources
- Experience in programming and with Python, R or comparable statistical modeling tool is preferred
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Gaming experience preferred
- Programming experience and knowledge of Tableau a plus
- Knowledge of or experience using one or more of the following would be beneficial:
- Multi-channel attribution analyses
- Third party ad serving platforms, such as DoubleClick
- Ad platforms such as Facebook, YouTube AdWords, Double Click Bid Manager, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
- Web Analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics)
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.