6 days ago
Zynga is seeking an outstanding Game Mathematician to join our team in Bangalore. We are looking for a hardworking, motivated and passionate individual to help manage our live game operations. You should be hardworking, incredibly organized, detail oriented and have good interpersonal skills. You must love solving complex problems, collaborating, enabling and influencing business leaders.
- Collaborate with game designers to build excellent slot games to delight players.
- Provide detailed mathematical models for slot games and other game features
- Offer detailed analysis and explanation of mathematical models
- Develop and explore creative functionality of slot games
- Validate, simulate and sign-off mathematical models to ensure they work as intended
- Solve with engineers on technical implementation on mathematical models
- Advanced degree in mathematics, statistics or related fields, or 3+ years experience in social slot game designs.
- Excellent working knowledge in combinatorics, statistics and probability theories.
- Proficient programming technique in any language and experience in using Excel.
- High degree of creativity and innovation on game designs.
- Demonstrable ability to perform analysis on complicated concepts.
- Comfortable to work and research independently as well as in a team.
- Solid understanding of successful elements of slot games
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Child care facilities for women employees and discounted facilities for male employees
- Well stocked pantry
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zynga
- Frequent employee events
- Additional leave options for most employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.