This job might no longer be available.
14 days ago
Job Posting TitleMaterial Handler
SummaryCome run with Buffaloooo!!
Aristocrat Technologies Inc. is a global games leader with more than 6,000 employees. The company is licensed in over 300 gaming jurisdictions, operates in more than 90 countries, and offers a unique blend of products and services. Our mission is to bring joy to life through the power of play.
What You'll Do
The Material Handler operates within and supports receiving, shipping, warehousing, reverse logistics and manufacturing replenishment operations. The Material Handler is responsible for prompt, timely and accurate material receipt, storage, picking, packaging, production line replenishment and shipping operations to include reverse logistics vendor coordination and scrapping activities. Material Handlers will use warehouse management, commercial software applications and shipping systems to include operation of material handling equipment to effect material flow and disposition activities directly.
- Follows established workflows in determining the proper disposition of materials once received.
- Performs 100% inspection and verification on all Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs).
- Performs reconciliation on Electronic Gaming Machines (EGMs) serial numbers upon receipt.
- Performs 1st level research on discrepancies.
- Corrects problems where possible; escalates others.
- Performs 1st level research on all incoming discrepant RMAs utilizing information contained in case management and ERP systems.
- Researches receiving data, parts numbers and related items on the computer, when an inventory discrepancy is discovered.
- Escalates 2nd level discrepant RMAs to Service Support Representative – Parts personnel for resolution.
- Works with Order Planning, Tech. Services and Business Operations to resolve 1st level discrepant RMA issues.
- This position requires the employee to perform 100% incoming inspection on all RMA materials, basic RMA discrepancy troubleshooting, scrapping and final disposition of materials in accordance to established work flows.
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 1year experience in a similar manufacturing role required
- Must be able to comfortably maneuver around an office or production environment.
- Must be able to work in hot or cold climatic environments and conditions, in and out-doors.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate office data processing equipment/devices, computer systems, and operate material handling tools and equipment.
- Must be able to bend, reach and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk through entire shift.
- Must be able to pull or push parts/material on a pallet jack for extended distances.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours and weekends when necessary.
- Must have basic mathematic, literacy and data processing equipment software/application skills.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Pay Rate Type: Hourly
Our goal is to pay a market competitive salary focusing near the median of our pay ranges. However, final offers for all positions will be based on several factors such as experience level, education, skills, work location, and internal pay equity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.