10 days ago
Job Posting TitleMaterial Handler
SummaryThe Material Handler operates within and supports receiving, shipping, warehousing, reverse logistics and manufacturing replenishment operations. The Material Handler is responsible for prompt, timely and accurate material receipt, storage, picking, packaging, production line replenishment and shipping operations to include reverse logistics vendor coordination and scrapping activities. Material Handlers will use warehouse management, commercial software applications and shipping systems to include operation of material handling equipment to effect material flow and disposition activities directly supporting Aristocrat’s Global Distribution and Manufacturing Operations.
What You'll Do
- Follows established workflows in determining the proper disposition of materials once received.
- Performs 100% inspection and verification on all RMAs.
- Performs reconciliation on EGM serial numbers upon receipt.
- Performs 1st level research on discrepancies.
- Corrects problems where possible; escalates others.
- Performs 1st level research on all incoming discrepant RMAs utilizing information contained in case management and ERP systems. Researches receiving data, parts numbers and related items on the computer, when an inventory discrepancy is discovered.
- Escalates 2nd level discrepant RMAs to Service Support Representative – Parts personnel for resolution.
- Works with Order Planning, Tech. Services and Business Operations to resolve 1st level discrepant RMA issues.
- This position requires the employee to perform 100% incoming inspection on all RMA materials, basic RMA discrepancy troubleshooting, scrapping and final disposition of materials in accordance to established work flows.
- All other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be able to comfortably maneuver around an office or production environment.
- Must be able to work in hot or cold climatic environments and conditions, in and out-doors.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate office data processing equipment / devices, computer systems, and operate material handling tools and equipment.
- Must be able to bend, reach and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and / or walk through entire shift.
- Must be able to pull or push parts / material on a pallet jack for extended distances.
- Must be flexible to work extended hours and weekends when necessary.
- Must have basic mathematic, literacy and data processing equipment software / application skills.
Nice to haves: (We would LOVE if you have)
- Knowledge of gaming regulations.
- Manufacturing / Production / Warehouse experience.
- Demonstrable skills in the Microsoft Office Suite; particularly: Excel and Word
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.